The Stellar System is a way to earn points on IsEqualTo. Points are called 'Stars'. You can earn Stars by taking positive actions on IsEqualTo.
A full list of actions and their Stars is mentioned at the end of this article.
What are positive actions?
An action that helps someone in the IsEqualTo community is a positive action. Some positive actions are:
- Reading the entire Daily Edition - you get points because it helps you :).
- Posting a good question or giving a good answer - you get points because it helps another student.
- Showing your appreciation with 'Like' for good questions/answers that you read - the student posting the question/answer will get points.
- Following other students or teachers on Ask the World - the person followed will earn points.
- You will earn points if other students like your question/answer or if they follow you.
These are some of our ways to encourage a positive community for you on IsEqualTo.
Where can I see my Stars?
Your Stars are written on the app home screen. Tap it to find out your activity details. Alternatively, on the app Home screen, go to navigation and tap on 'My Stars' to see how many Stars you have earned so far.
In 'My Stars', tap on the Leaderboard tab. You will see your current Rank on IsEqualTo. You will also see the Top 20 users on the app here. You can switch between the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly ranking views.
Can I lose Stars?
Negative actions, like posting inappropriate content, will result in losing stars. Repeated negative behaviour could get you blocked on IsEqualto.
*The current break-up of points in the IsEqualTo App by section
|Open Daily Edition||10|
|Daily Edition Completed||10|
ASK THE WORLD